Wednesday, June 1, 2016

A Very Special Day!

The day is finally here!  The items from the 2016-2017 catalog are now available!  Eeekkk!  I am so excited.  Demonstrators were able to order some items ahead of time, but I have SO much more on my wish list. 



I’m sharing a card I made using the Pop of Paradise stamp set.  My friend is having a birthday later this week and I made this card for her special day.  I thought I would share it with you to celebrate the new catalog since that's a special day too!


Here are some important announcements as the new catalog begins:

During the month of June, orders over $350 will receive $35 extra in hostess rewards!  (That means $77 in hostess $$$ to use on anything you want!)

Also during June, you might want to sign up to be a Stampin' Up demonstrator like me!  New demonstrators get $125 worth of merchandise of their choice for only $99.  Plus during the month of June, you get to select TWO extra stamp sets for free.  What a deal!  I'm happy to share all the details.  Let me know if you're interested.

The June Hostess Code is:  7NQC3ZGB

Finally, I am doing a Designer Series Paper share this year for the color family stacks.  I will post more info about that within the next week.

Happy New Catalog!

No comments:

Post a Comment