Monday, June 27, 2016

SItting Here…

IMG_2002

Doesn’t this scene just look inviting?  I love the doggie sleeping on his bed and the sweet little bird sitting on the swing (err.. this was supposed to be a swing, but I extended my porch too far and ended up with a bench instead!)  I wish I was sitting there now enjoying the warm summer sunshine.  Instead I recently learned that my in-laws and sister-in-law will be here next week.  Eeeekkkk!  I’m happy they are coming, but I’m also feeling the stress of trying to get things ready for their visit.  I’ve been working for days to straighten closets, drawers, and cabinets.  There is much more to do with the organization and then the actual cleaning will need to begin.  That said, my craft room will be closed for the next 2 weeks.  That makes me sad since I’m in the mood to create cards.  Actually I’m considering pulling out a Paper Pumpkin kit while they are here so we can all do some simple crafting together. 

So, check back here after July 8th for an update.  Maybe I’ll have photos, maybe my house will still be clean, and maybe I will have had the chance to make a project to share with you! 

Happy Stampin’! 

PS – Mark your calendars, the next Cards & Coffee event will be on Sunday, August 21st at 2PM.  Let me know if you can make it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment