Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Are you Ready for Holiday Items Yet???

IMG_1383

It’s hard to think about the holiday season with it SO hot outside, but it’ll be here before you know it.  I love to plan my Christmas cards early!  What about you?  This morning demonstrators got to see a sneak peek of the new Holiday Catalog that will be released in September.  All I can say is “Wow!”  I need to start saving my money to buy things because my wish list is SO long!  I’m fortunate, however, to be able to buy my Stampin’ stuff at a discount.  I also will have to opportunity to buy things from the new catalog starting next week!  I’m SO excited about that! 

It’s not too late to join me and sign up as a demonstrator.  You would get to participate in the pre-order next week and you’d get a discount on the things you buy.  It’s also a great opportunity to make some extra spending money to cover all those holiday gifts.  If you would like more information about joining, let me know and I’m happy to give you all the details.  Here are the questions I get most often:

1.  How much do I have to sell (or spend) to stay active?  The minimum sales requirement is $300/quarter.  Quarters are January-March, April-June, July-September, October-December.  You have until the end of the 1st full quarter to meet your first minimum, so by signing up in the 3rd quarter (ie- now,) you’d have until the end of December to meet your minimums. 

2.  Do I have to have parties or workshops?  No.  This is your business to run as you see fit.  I primarily sell products online, but I occasionally do classes.  Some primarily do local classes and events.  Others just get their friends together once a month for crafting. 

3.  Do I have to create my own website?  No, Stampin’ Up provides demonstrators with a website for a fee of $12.95/month so that the demonstrator can sell items online.  A website is not required, but I think it’s a good thing.  I recently had someone sign up as a demonstrator and in her first month, she sold more than $500 in products because someone found her via the web.  You can also set up your own blog (like me!) as an addition to the Stampin’ Up site. 

4.  If I sign up and hate it, is there a penalty to quit?  No.  If you stop ordering and do not meet the minimum sales requirements, you will be deactivated.  There is no penalty. 

5.  How much of a discount will I receive as a demonstrator?  The base commission is 20%.  That amount can increase based on sales volumes. 

6.  How much does it cost to sign up?  It costs $99 for the new consultant kit.  With the kit, you can customize the contents and get the items you want valued up to $125.  (You want to plan this ahead of the sign up process because you cannot go over the $125.  You want to get as close as possible and that takes some pre-planning!) 

My email is svzhong@gmail.com.  Contact me if I can help answer any further questions.  I’d love to have you on my team.  If you already know you want try it out, you can sign up on my website:

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/vanessa/jointhefun

No comments:

Post a Comment