Monday, July 18, 2016

M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E!

IMG_2003

OK, so this is actually Minnie Mouse, not Mickey since she’s wearing a bow in her hair!  Disney World really is my happy place.  Given the opportunity, I’d live there!  Other than my family, Disney is the thing I miss the most about living in Florida.  It was so easy to hop into the car, drive to Orlando, and spend a 3-day weekend at the parks.  During the 22 years I was a Florida resident, I averaged a trip to see the Mouse at least once a month, if not more.  Now that I live 3,000 miles away, I feel very lucky if I get there once a year!  When I saw this card idea online (and I don’t even remember which demonstrator did it 1st,) I instantly smiled.  It makes me think of my happy place and that’s a good thing!

PS – My husband has been working on my computer and honestly, I cannot find things since he did the “upgrade.”  If I could, I would post a pretty section here showing what items I used to make this card.  Just know this was made with the Swirly Bird stamps.  I bet you could make something Disney themed with the dies too.  I will try that next!  

No comments:

Post a Comment