Friday, July 29, 2016

Something you may need! (Not sold by Stampin' Up!)

I've been preparing for my upcoming Cards & Coffee class and thought I'd share my favorite tip for using our new detailed dies.  Maybe you have one of these already?  Maybe it's been hidden in the back of your closet for the past few years!  If you don't have one, you might could find one used at a thrift store or buy one new at Amazon.  (My friend just bought from Amazon the cost was $15 less than Jo-Ann's since they would not allow coupons for the "machine.")

PS - If you're reading this and you're also a Stampin' Up demonstrator, I'd love it if you would make a suggestion in the Product Idea Sandbox.  I would like to see Stampin' Up offer these machines (and more importantly, the refills) in the future.


Have a fun & crafty weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment