Friday, August 19, 2016

LOVE This Paper Pumpkin

IMG_2792
This is the happy mail I received today.  I love this month’s Paper Pumpkin kit.  I have been so busy playing with all my new Holiday catalog stamps that I almost (almost) skipped the one for this month.  I’m SO happy I didn’t.  It seems whenever I skip I end up missing something great.  (I skipped the end of last year and missed that oh-so-pretty calendar.  I wanted to cry!)  I can’t wait to play with this.  Maybe tomorrow….
IMG_2586
And a reminder for my local friends…
Cards & Coffee is THIS Sunday (the 21st!) at 2PM.  If you’re coming, please bring your scissors, adhesive, and a bone folder.  If you haven’t RSVP’d yet, it’s not too late.  Just send me a message to svzhong@oulook.com and let me know.  I’ll get a kit ready for you!  See you soon!  (And if it’s still 100 degrees, I think I’ll be buying iced coffee this time! hahaha)

No comments:

Post a Comment