Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Turn It Upside Down!

This month I’ve been focusing on the new stamp and die set called Thoughtful Branches.  I’ve done lots with that tree, but today I’d like to show you how to make it into a pumpkin.  Really?  Who thinks of this stuff?  Well, it wasn’t me.  Here’s the card I saw:

pumpkinthoughtfulbranches

Wow!  I love this one by Stampin’ Up demonstrator Kim Jolley.  How did she come up with this idea?  It’s just brilliant.  So I did what crafters often do…. I copied the idea!  I turned my tree upside down and made a pumpkin too! 

IMG_2785

I stamped the Brushstrokes background stamp across the top of my tree… I mean over my pumpkin to add some detail.  Then I just used some of the new Halloween designer series paper (coming in September) to finish it off.  My card isn’t as detailed as Kim’s, but I love it!  It’s my favorite Fall/Halloween card of the season (so far!) 

Hmm… wonder what else I can turn upside down?  Smile with tongue out

Happy Stampin!

No comments:

Post a Comment