Thursday, September 1, 2016

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like....

Fall, Halloween & Christmas!  The Holiday catalog is here.  If you gave me an order to submit over the past week or two, know that I have sent those in.  I stayed up late (it's almost 1 AM as I'm typing this!) so that I could grab the items first.  I know backorders are a part of life, but I wanted to try my best to get your items to you quickly because I know you have holiday crafting to do!



Also this week, there is a sale.  I wanted to call it "Deals of the Week," but then I remembered we don't do that anymore.  Regardless of what you call them, there are items on sale this week and there will be different things added each week until September 21st.  I was excited to see the Enamel Shapes on sale since I only had only managed to purchase one of the colors families.  Now I'll have shapes for every color.



I've set up a Hostess Code for the month.  If you order and you spend less than $150 on your order, I'd appreciate it if you'd use that code.  It doesn't change anything on your order, but it does give me a little boost to my business.  This time the code is:  YY7HCEW2

Happy Stampin!

No comments:

Post a Comment