Thursday, September 22, 2016

Save the Date: Cards & Coffee!

IMG_3031
Here are our projects for the next Cards & Coffee!  I know it’s still a month away, but this time I am requiring that you pre-register.  This month, you’ll have your choice of cards!  We’ll all be doing the Fall card, but the 2nd card will be up to you.  You may choose to make either a Halloween card or a Get Well card.  I’ll need to know ahead of time so I can bring you the proper kit. 
I’m pleased to announce that we have a new meeting location in North Albany.  (In case you missed it last time, we were kicked out of the Peet’s Coffee at Fred Meyer!)  I’m optimistic that our new location will be a keeper.  I’m just not going to let the girls dance on the tables anymore!   
Date:  Sunday, October 23rd at 2PM
Location:  Hwy 20 & North Albany Road
Cost:  $5 with pre-registration required
Bring:  Adhesive and scissors
I look forward to hearing from you & hope you’ll be able to attend!
svzhong@gmail.com  (If you’re paying via Paypal, my email is different and is svzhong@outlook.com

No comments:

Post a Comment