Monday, September 12, 2016

Stampin’ Friends

IMG_2986

Being a Stampin’ Up demonstrator has many perks.  You get discounts on crafting items and earn some spending money, but you also meet people.  Stampin’ Up has given me the opportunity to meet so many nice people over the years.  This week one of my Stampin’ friends is in town visiting.  She and her husband even took Scott & I to Newport for the night.  How awesome is that?  Here’s a photo of us all at the aquarium.  We had a great time & we even got to “pet” some of the sea creatures.  Hmm… wonder if I should get a sea cucumber as a pet?

I have so many wonderful customers who I know through Stampin’ Up.  It’s such a treat to get to meet my Stampin’ friends in person.

Be sure to check the Clearance Rack & the news is that some new items will be added tomorrow. 

Happy Stampin’

No comments:

Post a Comment