Friday, October 21, 2016

Cards & Coffee Cancelled

4:15PM Friday Update:
I was unable to find a venue for us on such short notice, so Cards and Coffee is now officially cancelled.  I'm disappointed and I know you are too, but sometimes things just do not go as planned.  Of course now you're also wondering about the $$$ you paid.  I'll be refunding your class fees and those will go into the mail on Monday.  If you paid by cash or check, I'll be mailing you a check as a refund.  If you paid via Paypal, you'll receive funds back to your Paypal account.  I appreciate your willingness to attend and I am very sorry that I've had to cancel.



Our Cards and Coffee location just sent me the following cancellation:
“I am so sorry to get back to you so late, but we will have to cancel this Sunday's cards and coffee. We do not have an Activities person here on Sunday any longer. When we get an Activities Assistant, I will send you a message to see about coming in next month. Sorry for the inconvenience.”
I am currently working on finding a new location.  I just wanted to make you aware of what’s happening.  I will be in touch with those who registered as to our plans for Sunday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment