Thursday, October 6, 2016

DSP Sale Continues

IMG_3044
In case you missed the news, select packages of Designer Series Paper are on sale this month.  When you buy 3 packages, you get one for free!  The best part of this is that you can mix and match your patterns, so you don’t have to just buy one type.  Two packs in the bunch are my favorites.  One is the Floral Boutique.  It’s SO pretty and probably my favorite pattern in the entire catalog.  I love the simplicity of the Navy with the White.  The 2nd of my favorites is the new Candy Cane Lane paper.  That’s the paper I used to make the card shown above.  The paper makes for easy Christmas projects because you can just cut out images for your projects and not have to stamp and color.  Need to make a bunch of cards this year?  Here’s an easy one.  Or you could cut out the gingerbread houses and use those as your focal point on your cards.  Then you’d only need to stamp your greeting since the images are already done for you.  I've linked the papers below that are included in the sale.  And if you're not needing 4 packages of paper, consider doing the deal with a friend.  That way you'd both come out ahead.

In other news, my parents are coming to visit.  I will be away from the computer from now until October 17th.  Shipping rebates may be a little delayed, but I'll try to keep up on them.  I also will not be updating the blog during their visit.  I'm happy to see them since it's been 6 months and it's a blessing that they were able to escape Florida and head West before Hurricane Matthew hits.  I still have many friends back in Florida who are bracing for the storm.  They are expecting huge storm surges even far inland and the news is predicting it will be the worst storm to hit the area in 100 years.  I pray that people in the area will be able to find shelter and safety over the next couple of days.      

No comments:

Post a Comment