Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Oh Boy! It’s Just What I wanted!

When I received my new annual catalog a few months ago I was happy to see we had the new Layering Framelits, but I was SO sad that they were not “stitched” around the edges.  I even expressed that when I did my sneak peek video.  Well, evidently Stampin’ Up listens!  We are getting stitched dies!  WooHoo!  They are called Stitched Shapes and will have a set of 12 dies with 4 circles, ovals, and squares.  (See the rectangle on the project below?  That’s a sample of the new stitched dies.)  They will be in next year’s annual catalog (June 2017,) but the company is giving us a chance to buy them starting November 1st! 
stitchedsale4
And if that doesn’t thrill you (honestly, though, this is a BIG deal!) then perhaps you’ll be excited to see that also on November 1st, some of our awesome stamps will be on sale!  I’m listing the items here for you, but remember that the prices won’t be in effect until November 1st (aka… next week.)  Meanwhile, don’t forget that there is currently a sale on designer paper that will end next week. 


No comments:

Post a Comment