Monday, November 28, 2016

Holiday Sale Ends Today!

Today is the last day to save for this year's Online Extravaganza.  There are lots of goodies available with discounts ranging from 10-40%!  One of my favorite things on the list is the Hello December Project Life Card Collection (#142004) for only $7.70.  I am a scrapbooker, but often times I'm a lazy one.  I want to document events, but I want to do it quickly.  I love Project Life for that very reason & I was using it long before Stampin' Up added the cards to our lineup.  I ordered my kit and now I'll be ready to put all those holiday photos into an album so I can remember what happened during Christmas 2016.  Here's a video that even shows page layouts.  It's so easy and the finished product looks great.  Now if only I could get my Christmas cards finished this easily!


No comments:

Post a Comment